Savings with collage
Subject of this image is peoples with big plugs outline black, buying seven illustration would cost me seven credits in small web version but buying this maximum size image I would have seven large illustration (not so large as original but still big) and it will cost only 4 credits. That is some savings.
I took me the same idea with some collage of people. This photo is over 12MP and has been compound from four different photos with the same subject, models and background. So when I buy this photo in maximum resolution for 4 credits it gave me four images in about 3MP, that separately would cost me for maximum size at least 4 credits for each so 16 credits.
That is big savings and big opportunity for all contributors to sell more and to buy more.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project