For several years now I have enjoyed taking photographs of different animals and I am always amazed when I photograph an animal and it looks like they are smiling. The Gorilla smiling in the picture normally never has this expression on his face but I was at the zoo one day and I called out his name and when he turned around to look over at me he looked like he was smiling. I was quite pleased with the outcome of this picture. I have photographed several animals with what it looks like a smile on their face but the gorilla photograph will always be my favorite.
Here are some more animal pictures that it looks like they are smiling:
When ever I capture a smile on an animals face it always brings a smile to my face too :)
Photo credits: , Susan Pettitt.
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs
- Helping more than the dogs
- Tip of the week: 8 GIMP newbie tips
- Why I love Norfolk
- Triberg Waterfalls, Germany: The Black Forest's Beautiful Secret
- Tip from the Hunters: Safety First