For several years now I have enjoyed taking photographs of different animals and I am always amazed when I photograph an animal and it looks like they are smiling. The Gorilla smiling in the picture normally never has this expression on his face but I was at the zoo one day and I called out his name and when he turned around to look over at me he looked like he was smiling. I was quite pleased with the outcome of this picture. I have photographed several animals with what it looks like a smile on their face but the gorilla photograph will always be my favorite.
Here are some more animal pictures that it looks like they are smiling:
When ever I capture a smile on an animals face it always brings a smile to my face too :)
Photo credits: , Susan Pettitt.
- 12 tips to make your journey photogenic
- Best road trip destinations around the world
- Pet Rescue Photography: Bigsby
- Going on the road? Some thoughts
- Work Trips - How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road