For several years now I have enjoyed taking photographs of different animals and I am always amazed when I photograph an animal and it looks like they are smiling. The Gorilla smiling in the picture normally never has this expression on his face but I was at the zoo one day and I called out his name and when he turned around to look over at me he looked like he was smiling. I was quite pleased with the outcome of this picture. I have photographed several animals with what it looks like a smile on their face but the gorilla photograph will always be my favorite.
Here are some more animal pictures that it looks like they are smiling:
When ever I capture a smile on an animals face it always brings a smile to my face too :)
Photo credits: , Susan Pettitt.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror