Scans from Dia
DT refused most of these scans and told me, that there were distorted pixels. As I looked more closely at the images I found that DT was right and the question emerged what to do against this loss of quality. Do you have some tips for me?
PS: I do not own Photoshop, but Photoshop Elements, and I am not an expert in digital image manipulation.
Photo credits: Cristalloid.
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster