Scans from Dia
DT refused most of these scans and told me, that there were distorted pixels. As I looked more closely at the images I found that DT was right and the question emerged what to do against this loss of quality. Do you have some tips for me?
PS: I do not own Photoshop, but Photoshop Elements, and I am not an expert in digital image manipulation.
Photo credits: Cristalloid.
How to shoot events
- How To Create Epic Star Wars Style Star Fields in Adobe Photoshop
- Easy Ways to Create These 5 Retro Photography Styles from the Past
- 8 Lightroom Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
- How to Ensure Your Website’s Images Look Great on Retina Displays
- Animal Shelter Photography: Doc
- Mastering the Basics : Adobe Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : Adobe Lightroom
- Maximize Your use of Dreamstime Lightboxes