Scenery's not only from Scenic Spots.
As the saying goes:“The best view is in the mountain peak .” Many people prefer a famous places of historical interest to take photos, believing only there can find the fantastic scenery view so that comes out masterpieces,however, in some extent, those famous scenic spots are in many people’s photos and almost be alike more or less, thus make the photos lack of creativity.
Actually, much niceness is just beside us or quietly passing by without attention, even though we can acquire them easily. These 3 photos attached were just taken during the break beside the parking lot when our travel to Europe, however, it seems now these photos are parts of the most favorite ones taken during this trip.
So the beautiful scenery is not only coming from the famous scenic spots.It's just beside you,it's in your eyes.
Photo credits: Toneimage.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget