Scenery's not only from Scenic Spots.
As the saying goes:“The best view is in the mountain peak .” Many people prefer a famous places of historical interest to take photos, believing only there can find the fantastic scenery view so that comes out masterpieces,however, in some extent, those famous scenic spots are in many people’s photos and almost be alike more or less, thus make the photos lack of creativity.
Actually, much niceness is just beside us or quietly passing by without attention, even though we can acquire them easily. These 3 photos attached were just taken during the break beside the parking lot when our travel to Europe, however, it seems now these photos are parts of the most favorite ones taken during this trip.
So the beautiful scenery is not only coming from the famous scenic spots.It's just beside you,it's in your eyes.
Photo credits: Toneimage.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror