Science and technology museum of Chongqing
This is a science and technology museum of Chongqing,it is an example of sustainable eco-architecture. The extensive use of sustainable building materials, technologies and processes. External walls of a large area with light weight, high transparency, the membrane shockproof double glazing.at day,Indoor does not need lighting,and at night,lights in the building looks like a "magic lantern".
Photo credits: Bo Li.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images