Science and technology museum of Chongqing - Dreamstime
This is a science and technology museum of Chongqing,it is an example of sustainable eco-architecture. The extensive use of sustainable building materials, technologies and processes. External walls of a large area with light weight, high transparency, the membrane shockproof double glazing.at day,Indoor does not need lighting,and at night,lights in the building looks like a "magic lantern".
Photo credits: Bo Li.
- Thoughtful about Drones
- How to do HDR Without Overdoing It
- How to get the Most from Your Smartphone Videography
- Reflection photography - 4 creative tips for amazing shots
- Dog Rescue Photography: Rico
- Spring is coming, time for a clean up
- How to Stay Safe When Photographing in Extreme Weather
- 5 Ways to Creatively Add Reflections in Your Stock Images