Science and technology museum of Chongqing
This is a science and technology museum of Chongqing,it is an example of sustainable eco-architecture. The extensive use of sustainable building materials, technologies and processes. External walls of a large area with light weight, high transparency, the membrane shockproof double glazing.at day,Indoor does not need lighting,and at night,lights in the building looks like a "magic lantern".
Photo credits: Bo Li.
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips