My brother died very young and had 28 years brought me to love photography. Oddly he was younger. Leaving a few pictures with whom I later started playing and editing. Later I met with most image and soon I began to illustrate. My first illustrations were background.
Simple, I did not know absolutely nothing illustrations head full of ideas but to pass it is still quite difficult for me. Small steps have to learn to pass what I have in mind the screen.
Today it is different except better and shooting will manage the first ilustracie that looks pretty good, although it is still not what I would like.
Perhaps one day it will be me the good photographer and great graphics. It is my humble little dream. Improve, although it's a bit difficult. My finances are weak but the will is strong.
It is said that hope dies last. I maintain the hope of not dying.
Photo credits: Frantisek Jarabica.
All about color
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success