As a sea food lover I love to catch , cook and eat all kind of fish , shells and other things which are orginates from the sea.
I made some photographs of them while I was hanging around in the streets of local market in Istanbul,
Here are some examples. Fom left to right , schripms , sea breams ,red mullets , anchovy and sea bass.
In black sea region anchovy is cooked in very different ways, even cooked with rice and is really tasty.
Another traditional taste of Bosphorus is fried mussels and looks like this ;
Another way of cooking mussels is to fill them with rice ;
Shooting food is always fun but it is also sharing different cultures and tastes around the world.
Thanks for reading
- 5 Fun Ways to Celebrate Halloween at Home
- 5 Branding Tips for Logo Designers
- Feeding the Wildlife
- How to shoot good pictures with a cheap camera
- Why viewing an image is not an exact science
- Not Much Color in the Photo? Here's what you can do!
- Weekly Stock Photo Review 01: Clear Subject
- Tip of the Week: 20 Must-Know Keyboard Shortcuts for Photoshop