In seabed, we can find the feral shark, the gentler dolphin, the acaleph with various pose. Actually we can find many other strange halobios ... But the most important is that we can take many nice photos in there.
The colorful underwater world:
The rhythm of the acaleph:
Photo credits: Sun Freeman.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!