Had some more seamless patterns approved today - I really enjoy making them.
I find the process of choosing colours, and deciding where the elements should go in order to make the pattern flow, is almost relaxing :-)
How about you? Is there any particular type of illustration that you really enjoy making?
Photo credits: Susanne Krogh-hansen.
All about color
- Dog Rescue Photography: Zeus the Tibetan mix
- How to Created Smooth, Subtle Gradients in Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : InDesign
- How to take sharper dogs pictures
- An Alligator ate my Action Camera!!!
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars
- Tip of the week: 5 Beginner's Tips about stock photos that sell the most
- Choosing the Right Font to Reinforce your Message