Had some more seamless patterns approved today - I really enjoy making them.
I find the process of choosing colours, and deciding where the elements should go in order to make the pattern flow, is almost relaxing :-)
How about you? Is there any particular type of illustration that you really enjoy making?
Photo credits: Susanne Krogh-hansen.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images