Had some more seamless patterns approved today - I really enjoy making them.
I find the process of choosing colours, and deciding where the elements should go in order to make the pattern flow, is almost relaxing :-)
How about you? Is there any particular type of illustration that you really enjoy making?
Photo credits: Susanne Krogh-hansen.
- The language of colors
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs
- Helping more than the dogs