Seamless patterns - collection request
I just realized that I have in my yet small portfolio around 70 seamless patterns, more than 30% of total images online.
I guess that makes me a patterner, as I keep seing patterns everywhere even when falling asleep (I know you all do to, photographers or illustrators, those images popping in our heads when we have no chance to get the real equipment to capture or draw it as we are half sleeping). With some luck, some are still there the next day, half forgotten or modified in our memories.
Back to the subject, I would like to add to the collection Seamless Backgrounds some of your suggestions. You can see the collection here.
They must be perfectly seamless on all sides.
Photo credits: Celia Maria Ribeiro Ascenso.
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking