In search of Good Food-Visit to Amritsar,Part-1 - Dreamstime
We required divine intervention to continue ahead with the blog, and what better place than Amritsar.
Amritsar:the spiritual capital of the Sikhs and gained its name, meaning "Holy Pool of Nectar", from the body of water around the Golden Temple.
We start our journey for search of good food with a visit to the golden temple(Harmindir Sahib). So in this part we will cover the visit to the Golden temple and continue with the places known in Amritsar for excellent mouth watering food.
The entire blog is posted here
Photo credits: Gaurav Masand.
- Thoughtful about Drones
- How to do HDR Without Overdoing It
- How to get the Most from Your Smartphone Videography
- Reflection photography - 4 creative tips for amazing shots
- Dog Rescue Photography: Rico
- Spring is coming, time for a clean up
- How to Stay Safe When Photographing in Extreme Weather
- 5 Ways to Creatively Add Reflections in Your Stock Images