After looking through the keywords used to download my images I noticed something a little strange...
To date I have 57 downloads. Only 25 of them were found directly from search keywords. In other words, only 44% of my downloads have been found directly via keyword searches.
Some of my images have been downloaded strictly via keywords but most of them have been strictly without keywords, with few exceptions.
What are your stats regarding this? Do you find that you get more downloads from keywords or from potential buyers browsing your portfolio?
Do buyers look for certain types of images with keywords only and other types of images by browsing related photos or portfolios?
No keywords used: Only keywords used:
Photo credits: Tdmartin.
All about color
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - ISO
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step