After looking through the keywords used to download my images I noticed something a little strange...
To date I have 57 downloads. Only 25 of them were found directly from search keywords. In other words, only 44% of my downloads have been found directly via keyword searches.
Some of my images have been downloaded strictly via keywords but most of them have been strictly without keywords, with few exceptions.
What are your stats regarding this? Do you find that you get more downloads from keywords or from potential buyers browsing your portfolio?
Do buyers look for certain types of images with keywords only and other types of images by browsing related photos or portfolios?
No keywords used: Only keywords used:
Photo credits: Tdmartin.
- The most beautiful 5 places in the Republic of Moldova
- The language of colors
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs