After looking through the keywords used to download my images I noticed something a little strange...
To date I have 57 downloads. Only 25 of them were found directly from search keywords. In other words, only 44% of my downloads have been found directly via keyword searches.
Some of my images have been downloaded strictly via keywords but most of them have been strictly without keywords, with few exceptions.
What are your stats regarding this? Do you find that you get more downloads from keywords or from potential buyers browsing your portfolio?
Do buyers look for certain types of images with keywords only and other types of images by browsing related photos or portfolios?
No keywords used: Only keywords used:
Photo credits: Tdmartin.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror