Searching through Dreamstime Images
The first tip has to be to visualize what kind of image you want. The chances are that you'll be able to find exactly what you want (or better). Think about whether it's a photograph or an illustration, then use the check boxes to the right of the search box to ensure you only get back what you want.
Paging through the results can take quite some time, so why not set the "items per page" to 60, instead of the default 20. This will brink back more results each time you page through the results.
Finally, if you like an image, click on the name of the photographer/artist and you may get a whole host of other similar images that better suit your project.
Hope these tips have helped. Good luck in your search for the perfect image!
Photo credits: Stephen Coburn.
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!
- Splendour of Southampton
- 10 Tips for Travel Photographers
- Tip of the week: When is a model camera ready?