Searching through Dreamstime Images
The first tip has to be to visualize what kind of image you want. The chances are that you'll be able to find exactly what you want (or better). Think about whether it's a photograph or an illustration, then use the check boxes to the right of the search box to ensure you only get back what you want.
Paging through the results can take quite some time, so why not set the "items per page" to 60, instead of the default 20. This will brink back more results each time you page through the results.
Finally, if you like an image, click on the name of the photographer/artist and you may get a whole host of other similar images that better suit your project.
Hope these tips have helped. Good luck in your search for the perfect image!
Photo credits: Stephen Coburn.
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road
- On the road - Flying high
- Endless editorial possibilities on your trip
- Have the perfect plan while you are on the road
- An Easy Way to Flatten Those Curves You Sometimes Get With Merging Software
- Love and Quarrels