Searching through Dreamstime Images
The first tip has to be to visualize what kind of image you want. The chances are that you'll be able to find exactly what you want (or better). Think about whether it's a photograph or an illustration, then use the check boxes to the right of the search box to ensure you only get back what you want.
Paging through the results can take quite some time, so why not set the "items per page" to 60, instead of the default 20. This will brink back more results each time you page through the results.
Finally, if you like an image, click on the name of the photographer/artist and you may get a whole host of other similar images that better suit your project.
Hope these tips have helped. Good luck in your search for the perfect image!
Photo credits: Stephen Coburn.
How to shoot events
- Pet Rescue Photography: Otis
- Chess ... what a passion!
- Professional Caption For Event Photography
- Tips on media filling
- Body parts in photography
- 10 cleanest cities in the world for the year 2018 which attracted many tourists and photographers
- Location Spotlight: Anna Ruby Falls, Georgia
- Tip of the Week: When is a model release required?