Searching through Dreamstime Images
The first tip has to be to visualize what kind of image you want. The chances are that you'll be able to find exactly what you want (or better). Think about whether it's a photograph or an illustration, then use the check boxes to the right of the search box to ensure you only get back what you want.
Paging through the results can take quite some time, so why not set the "items per page" to 60, instead of the default 20. This will brink back more results each time you page through the results.
Finally, if you like an image, click on the name of the photographer/artist and you may get a whole host of other similar images that better suit your project.
Hope these tips have helped. Good luck in your search for the perfect image!
Photo credits: Stephen Coburn.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava