Searching through Dreamstime Images
The first tip has to be to visualize what kind of image you want. The chances are that you'll be able to find exactly what you want (or better). Think about whether it's a photograph or an illustration, then use the check boxes to the right of the search box to ensure you only get back what you want.
Paging through the results can take quite some time, so why not set the "items per page" to 60, instead of the default 20. This will brink back more results each time you page through the results.
Finally, if you like an image, click on the name of the photographer/artist and you may get a whole host of other similar images that better suit your project.
Hope these tips have helped. Good luck in your search for the perfect image!
Photo credits: Stephen Coburn.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images