Searching in vain
I intended to buy some pictures for my external blog and wrote about how I intended to buy it in the Dreamstime message board.
To make the message more colourful and illustrative in the above thread, I searched DT for a picture of two people exchanging pictures (or anything)
I tried many keywords like:
give and take
and many other combinations of words by which both the people are giving and taking.
Almost all the pictures that I got were something like this.
This depicts either give or take where one person gives and the other one takes. There are hardly any pictures where both are simultaneously giving and taking.
The closest I got was this but this is exchanging CD. (now you get the idea of what I was searching for)
So all ye members, who are constantly on the search for something that is not in Dreamstime, here is one for you to work upon.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images
- Advise for new photographers - displaying and designing billboards
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa