The sea is so beautiful.. it hold many wonderments for me.
When I take a holiday, it is usually somewhere near the sea or the beach. The sea has so many different moods, at different times of the day and in different weathers. I would like to share some images of the sea that I captured, and also some beautiful works from other photographers, which I found here on DT ~
My flip-flops on the sandy beach in summer ..
Trying out long exposures to re-create the misty mood of dawn at the beach ..
Or just standing at the seaside on a sunny day and dream ~
Walking by a lighthouse at dusk ....
Watching palm trees blowing in the sea breeze ....
Walking through dewy grass at the seaside in the early morning ...
I added a mauve graduated filter to dramatise the sky a little for these shots.
Seconds after taking this picture, a big storm started and I had to run for shelter ~
Here are some beautiful seascapes from around the world. How I wish I can see them all with my own eyes one day ~
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!