The sea is so beautiful.. it hold many wonderments for me.
When I take a holiday, it is usually somewhere near the sea or the beach. The sea has so many different moods, at different times of the day and in different weathers. I would like to share some images of the sea that I captured, and also some beautiful works from other photographers, which I found here on DT ~
My flip-flops on the sandy beach in summer ..
Trying out long exposures to re-create the misty mood of dawn at the beach ..
Or just standing at the seaside on a sunny day and dream ~
Walking by a lighthouse at dusk ....
Watching palm trees blowing in the sea breeze ....
Walking through dewy grass at the seaside in the early morning ...
I added a mauve graduated filter to dramatise the sky a little for these shots.
Seconds after taking this picture, a big storm started and I had to run for shelter ~
Here are some beautiful seascapes from around the world. How I wish I can see them all with my own eyes one day ~
- Foreign Jorō Invasion!!!
- German Local Travel: The Black Forest's Beautiful Secret (Triberg Waterfalls, Germany)
- Where can I find free photos from Dreamstime?
- Get to know the birds of Turkey - 18 - Eurasian Crimson-winged Finch
- Ten Stock Photography Tips for Success
- Happy Dog's Happy Ending
- Tip of the Week: What Defines a Professional Camera
- American Local Travel: California National Parks (Sequoia and King's Canyon)