Seasonal photo opportunities
Once again it is time to take advantage of the seasonal photo opportunities all around us. Here are a few ideas.
You can try the local Christmas parades, and the city Chrisrmas lights.
Our local hospital has a hallway they line with trees and the local businesses sponsor a tree and decorate it, I have taken my grandchildren there for there holiday photos.
The Hospital also sponsors a gingerbread house contest which would make some really cute photos.
I also plan on hitting up a couple local Christmas tree farms, you can try asking permission of the owner in exchange for a few good prints they can use for advertising next year.
And do not forget your house decorations and the homes of friends and family you may visit this holiday season.
Busy mall shoppers, people waiting patiently in line, crowded parking lots,
wraping gifts, children looking for gifts
Thanksgiving meal preparation.............
If you have other suggestions please post them here.
Photo credits: Zoom-zoom.
- Tip of the week: How to be more visible to buyers
- Animal Shelter Photography: Titan
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience