Seasonal submission dates
When do you usually submit your photos for seasonal events? Halloween, Christmas, Valentine's day, Easter? Summer, Winter, Fall shots? Snow, fallen leaves, beach shots?
I usually do this 3 to 6 months before the event/season. I started submitting fall shots in may. I submitted my halloween shots in late august which might be a bit too late. I started submitting snow/winter shots in the middle of july and finally submitted my first christmas shots 2 weeks ago.
Am I late or early? Good question. I would like to hear what people things about that and what do you usually do.
Photo credits: Eric Cote.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!