Seasonal submission dates
When do you usually submit your photos for seasonal events? Halloween, Christmas, Valentine's day, Easter? Summer, Winter, Fall shots? Snow, fallen leaves, beach shots?
I usually do this 3 to 6 months before the event/season. I started submitting fall shots in may. I submitted my halloween shots in late august which might be a bit too late. I started submitting snow/winter shots in the middle of july and finally submitted my first christmas shots 2 weeks ago.
Am I late or early? Good question. I would like to hear what people things about that and what do you usually do.
Photo credits: Eric Cote.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget