Seasonal submission dates
When do you usually submit your photos for seasonal events? Halloween, Christmas, Valentine's day, Easter? Summer, Winter, Fall shots? Snow, fallen leaves, beach shots?
I usually do this 3 to 6 months before the event/season. I started submitting fall shots in may. I submitted my halloween shots in late august which might be a bit too late. I started submitting snow/winter shots in the middle of july and finally submitted my first christmas shots 2 weeks ago.
Am I late or early? Good question. I would like to hear what people things about that and what do you usually do.
Photo credits: Eric Cote.
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns
- Journey is often more beautiful than the destination