What I really enjoy doing is taking a second look at a batch of photos brought from a session. I am usually quite eager to process most of them right away, but, when time is short, or I pick some shots of which I think they 'stand out', I sometimes omit processing some.
And then, after some weeks, when the eye is fresh, those omitted ones can prove quite good. In my portfolio there are numerous photos (already downloaded on DT) which are those 'second looks'.
My advice is: go back to your archives from time to time.
- Pet Rescue Photography: Bigsby
- Going on the road? Some thoughts
- Work Trips - How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road
- On the road - Flying high
- Endless editorial possibilities on your trip