What I really enjoy doing is taking a second look at a batch of photos brought from a session. I am usually quite eager to process most of them right away, but, when time is short, or I pick some shots of which I think they 'stand out', I sometimes omit processing some.
And then, after some weeks, when the eye is fresh, those omitted ones can prove quite good. In my portfolio there are numerous photos (already downloaded on DT) which are those 'second looks'.
My advice is: go back to your archives from time to time.
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster
- 5 Helpful Tips for using Mac Photo