What I really enjoy doing is taking a second look at a batch of photos brought from a session. I am usually quite eager to process most of them right away, but, when time is short, or I pick some shots of which I think they 'stand out', I sometimes omit processing some.
And then, after some weeks, when the eye is fresh, those omitted ones can prove quite good. In my portfolio there are numerous photos (already downloaded on DT) which are those 'second looks'.
My advice is: go back to your archives from time to time.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror