Second Milestone - 100 uploads
First 50 photos took around 3 years and second 50 took less than 2 months. This is just because of the comments given for rejected images. I have improved my quality as well as shifted my thinking from artistic photos to commercial photos. Last month I uploaded 14 editorial photos from Diwali festival of India. I am not sure how many sales will be generated but I uploaded as subject seems salable. These are the two images of crackers which crossed the psychological figure of 3 digits.
Photo credits: Neerajarora.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget