Second Paycheck, Acceptance ratio: 50,2%
When I started at DT last year ago my acceptance ratio was below ... any discussion. The number was so bad that I don't want to mention it here.
Now, after 223 photos online and my second paycheck I finally crossed the 50% acceptance rate.
Some of the last pics which took me over the 50%:
Yes, I know, the really good photographers have an acceptance rate of over 90%. So, still a long way to go for me.
Thanks to everybody who inspired me and helped me to improve!
Photo credits: Jdanne.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget