Second Paycheck, Acceptance ratio: 50,2%
When I started at DT last year ago my acceptance ratio was below ... any discussion. The number was so bad that I don't want to mention it here.
Now, after 223 photos online and my second paycheck I finally crossed the 50% acceptance rate.
Some of the last pics which took me over the 50%:
Yes, I know, the really good photographers have an acceptance rate of over 90%. So, still a long way to go for me.
Thanks to everybody who inspired me and helped me to improve!
Photo credits: Jdanne.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror