Second Paycheck, Acceptance ratio: 50,2% - Dreamstime
When I started at DT last year ago my acceptance ratio was below ... any discussion. The number was so bad that I don't want to mention it here.
Now, after 223 photos online and my second paycheck I finally crossed the 50% acceptance rate.
Some of the last pics which took me over the 50%:
Yes, I know, the really good photographers have an acceptance rate of over 90%. So, still a long way to go for me.
Thanks to everybody who inspired me and helped me to improve!
Photo credits: Jdanne.
- Spring is coming, time for a clean up
- How to Stay Safe When Photographing in Extreme Weather
- 5 Ways to Creatively Add Reflections in Your Stock Images
- Create Your Own Custom Brushes in Adobe Photoshop
- Species Spotlight: Killdeer... voice that carries
- Tip of the week: How to make your descriptions work for you
- Creative Ways to Incorporate Reflections in Your Photography
- First commercial steps with a drone