The Second Wind!
Summer is drawing to a close and I've spent the last couple of weeks puttering around being lazy with the kiddos before school starts. Hence, the tutus :)
I don't think I've ever spent $10 so wisely as I did when I bought everything to make them for the kids. And even though they've worn them everywhere, they've gotten their use out of them and they also made for some cute photos.
Photo credits: Bri Williamson.
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer