The Second Wind!
Summer is drawing to a close and I've spent the last couple of weeks puttering around being lazy with the kiddos before school starts. Hence, the tutus :)
I don't think I've ever spent $10 so wisely as I did when I bought everything to make them for the kids. And even though they've worn them everywhere, they've gotten their use out of them and they also made for some cute photos.
Photo credits: Bri Williamson.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings