Second year anniversary - Dreamstime
Well there is a possibility to make money with it but like in other things in life you do have to put energy into it. I remember my first upload where no images were accepted, and the second one, only 2 images out of 90 were accepted. My friend that introduced me to stock photography showed me what I was doing wrong and that the comment from the editors was positive criticism and I should spend the time and read and try to see what the rejection was about.
Well after much effort and time spent I have in the last year managed to keep an acceptance ratio of 80% and my overall time acceptance Ratio is now over 50% I have over 600 images on-line and sold over 250. Could I do better, yes this year’s goal is to participate to every assignment.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank all of the DT members for all of the support over the last 2 years.
Photo credits: Martial Genest.
- Thoughtful about Drones
- How to do HDR Without Overdoing It
- How to get the Most from Your Smartphone Videography
- Reflection photography - 4 creative tips for amazing shots
- Dog Rescue Photography: Rico
- Spring is coming, time for a clean up
- How to Stay Safe When Photographing in Extreme Weather
- 5 Ways to Creatively Add Reflections in Your Stock Images