The secret of happiness in stock photography
Are you happy?
With your life, with your work, with your feedbacks and the list is never ending.
How about your photography?! Let’s choose ….The most popular one satisfies you enough? Where is the compromise?
Maybe there is a middle line between your soul, you and your clients.
Should be micro, should be macrostock photography? How many nights are you losing, how many challenges and competitions are you in?
Creativity and diversity must be one of the most wanted ingredients.
Let the autumn speak with your soul! Always autumn makes me happy!
Photo credits: Dragos Daniel Iliescu.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project