The secret to upsizing photographs
Perhaps you need to upsize a photo to let’s say: 48mb.
The simplest and easiest way to upsize is to read my blog and get the Photoshop plug-in you need. You can get a fully functional trial for 1 month. You can get to my blog by CLICKING HERE
BUT. If you simply cannot afford to do that, try this.
1.Shoot in RAW.
2.In your processor transfer to Photoshop direct as a TIFF.
3.Upsize in 5% increments using bicubic smoother.
4.Each 3rd upsize use bicubic sharpener.
5.End the process and change to 8 bit and then JPEG.
You are ready.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project