The secret to upsizing photographs
Perhaps you need to upsize a photo to let’s say: 48mb.
The simplest and easiest way to upsize is to read my blog and get the Photoshop plug-in you need. You can get a fully functional trial for 1 month. You can get to my blog by CLICKING HERE
BUT. If you simply cannot afford to do that, try this.
1.Shoot in RAW.
2.In your processor transfer to Photoshop direct as a TIFF.
3.Upsize in 5% increments using bicubic smoother.
4.Each 3rd upsize use bicubic sharpener.
5.End the process and change to 8 bit and then JPEG.
You are ready.
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns