The secret to upsizing photographs
Perhaps you need to upsize a photo to let’s say: 48mb.
The simplest and easiest way to upsize is to read my blog and get the Photoshop plug-in you need. You can get a fully functional trial for 1 month. You can get to my blog by CLICKING HERE
BUT. If you simply cannot afford to do that, try this.
1.Shoot in RAW.
2.In your processor transfer to Photoshop direct as a TIFF.
3.Upsize in 5% increments using bicubic smoother.
4.Each 3rd upsize use bicubic sharpener.
5.End the process and change to 8 bit and then JPEG.
You are ready.
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!
- Splendour of Southampton
- 10 Tips for Travel Photographers
- Tip of the week: When is a model camera ready?