The secret to upsizing photographs
Perhaps you need to upsize a photo to let’s say: 48mb.
The simplest and easiest way to upsize is to read my blog and get the Photoshop plug-in you need. You can get a fully functional trial for 1 month. You can get to my blog by CLICKING HERE
BUT. If you simply cannot afford to do that, try this.
1.Shoot in RAW.
2.In your processor transfer to Photoshop direct as a TIFF.
3.Upsize in 5% increments using bicubic smoother.
4.Each 3rd upsize use bicubic sharpener.
5.End the process and change to 8 bit and then JPEG.
You are ready.
All about color
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success