Seeing through the camera
When we are experiencing a certain place space or object, not only our vision is stimulated; all our senses are; so when the photo is taken one may think that a great photo has been shot, but in reality it may be a corny boring shot void of all senses that we had experienced.
A shot should be analysed in terms of color values and clarity of the subject.
To shoot a tree having the same light source as the mountain behind; flatness will dominate.
Avoid seeing your subject through the camera as you see it through your senses.
Photo credits: Ghassan Safi.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images