Seeing through the camera
When we are experiencing a certain place space or object, not only our vision is stimulated; all our senses are; so when the photo is taken one may think that a great photo has been shot, but in reality it may be a corny boring shot void of all senses that we had experienced.
A shot should be analysed in terms of color values and clarity of the subject.
To shoot a tree having the same light source as the mountain behind; flatness will dominate.
Avoid seeing your subject through the camera as you see it through your senses.
Photo credits: Ghassan Safi.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget