Seeing through the camera
When we are experiencing a certain place space or object, not only our vision is stimulated; all our senses are; so when the photo is taken one may think that a great photo has been shot, but in reality it may be a corny boring shot void of all senses that we had experienced.
A shot should be analysed in terms of color values and clarity of the subject.
To shoot a tree having the same light source as the mountain behind; flatness will dominate.
Avoid seeing your subject through the camera as you see it through your senses.
Photo credits: Ghassan Safi.
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster
- 5 Helpful Tips for using Mac Photo