Seeing faces everywhere
There is one kind of photography that i like doing that isn't really suited for stock photography.
Then again i like taking pictures, and i take pictures when i feel like it.
In any case, one thing i do to make it even more fun is add small stories or thoughts to some things that i take photos of.
For example taking photos of things that are one thing but may look like something else.
Like put a voice to a single number or a letter of the alphabet (i mean think how they would sound if they had a voice in the literal sense)
Or how an electrical outlet would sound, since when upside down looks like a face.
Like OMG outlet
So what do you think about when taking your photos?
Photo credits: George Panayiotou.
All about color
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success