Seeing faces everywhere
There is one kind of photography that i like doing that isn't really suited for stock photography.
Then again i like taking pictures, and i take pictures when i feel like it.
In any case, one thing i do to make it even more fun is add small stories or thoughts to some things that i take photos of.
For example taking photos of things that are one thing but may look like something else.
Like put a voice to a single number or a letter of the alphabet (i mean think how they would sound if they had a voice in the literal sense)
Or how an electrical outlet would sound, since when upside down looks like a face.
Like OMG outlet
So what do you think about when taking your photos?
Photo credits: George Panayiotou.
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking