Seeing faces everywhere
There is one kind of photography that i like doing that isn't really suited for stock photography.
Then again i like taking pictures, and i take pictures when i feel like it.
In any case, one thing i do to make it even more fun is add small stories or thoughts to some things that i take photos of.
For example taking photos of things that are one thing but may look like something else.
Like put a voice to a single number or a letter of the alphabet (i mean think how they would sound if they had a voice in the literal sense)
Or how an electrical outlet would sound, since when upside down looks like a face.
Like OMG outlet
So what do you think about when taking your photos?
Photo credits: George Panayiotou.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images