So, that's a pencil drawn portrait of me how I looked a couple of years ago when I had short hair. Since I was a child some people used to mistake me for a boy, it always caused funny situations.
I grew as a tomboy, playing with boys and refusing to use make-up (I still think using make up is a bad idea). And in my opinion this self portrait expresses my spirit the best.
Maybe one day I'll be experienced enough to ask someone else to be my model. The photos are patient, but live people are more interesting to draw.
Photo credits: Makarova Olga.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images