So, that's a pencil drawn portrait of me how I looked a couple of years ago when I had short hair. Since I was a child some people used to mistake me for a boy, it always caused funny situations.
I grew as a tomboy, playing with boys and refusing to use make-up (I still think using make up is a bad idea). And in my opinion this self portrait expresses my spirit the best.
Maybe one day I'll be experienced enough to ask someone else to be my model. The photos are patient, but live people are more interesting to draw.
Photo credits: Makarova Olga.
- It's a Beautiful Day
- How Do You Add Emotion to an Inanimate Object?
- Tension, fear, admiration, pride, all in one photo
- How to create emotions in photography?
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready