So, that's a pencil drawn portrait of me how I looked a couple of years ago when I had short hair. Since I was a child some people used to mistake me for a boy, it always caused funny situations.
I grew as a tomboy, playing with boys and refusing to use make-up (I still think using make up is a bad idea). And in my opinion this self portrait expresses my spirit the best.
Maybe one day I'll be experienced enough to ask someone else to be my model. The photos are patient, but live people are more interesting to draw.
Photo credits: Makarova Olga.
- When "Happily" isn't "Forever After"
- Food Photography: A Recipe For Success! (Part 2)
- Tip of the week: Understanding camera's exposure compensation feature.
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!
- How to succeed in street photography as a hobbyist photographer
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles