So, that's a pencil drawn portrait of me how I looked a couple of years ago when I had short hair. Since I was a child some people used to mistake me for a boy, it always caused funny situations.
I grew as a tomboy, playing with boys and refusing to use make-up (I still think using make up is a bad idea). And in my opinion this self portrait expresses my spirit the best.
Maybe one day I'll be experienced enough to ask someone else to be my model. The photos are patient, but live people are more interesting to draw.
Photo credits: Makarova Olga.
- How to shoot good pictures with a cheap camera
- Why viewing an image is not an exact science
- Not Much Colors in the Photo? Here's what you can do!
- Weekly Stock Photo Review 01: Clear Subject
- Tip of the Week: 20 Must-Know Keyboard Shortcuts for Photoshop
- Dreamstime turns 20, you get a $15 anniversary referral bonus!
- Get to know the birds of Turkey - 19 - Sombre Tit
- Missed Opportunities