Selling kit lens.
Let me tell you, I am kinda upset - I was going to sell my Pentax kit lens (18-55) for a decent price (less than the half of retail price), still no-one wanted it (auction site).
I tried to set the price at the 1/3, added a UV filter, one offer has appeared.
What's the problem? Pentax's kit is widely known as a very good lens. I just don't need it anymore, 'cause I am buying another lens which covers the same area (and more)
My thought is - everyone has the kit lens, you purchase it when buying a camera. And regardless the kit lens price when sold separately, offered by shops, the kit lens is the most difficult to sell at a decent price. I wonder if shops ever sell kit lenses separately...
I guess I will just not sell it after all. Maybe when my next camera body arrives some time soon, I will have a beginners' lens to that....
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America