Selling rights for 350 USD
As time goes on, equipment improves, DT database is growing and my older images don't appear on first hundred search pages, I decided to sell the rights of some of my images.
I like to create new images, my skills are improving, my taste is changing, world is changing... so I looked at my older images and thought they still could be useful for somebody or some projects, but if nobody don't find or see them, they just remain on the bottom of my portfolio.
So, I made a collection SR-EL 350 USD.
It contains photos taken with my first camera Konica Minolta DiMAGE Z10, and their maximum size is 2048x1536 pixels. There are some textures and backgrounds too. I'll be happy to give away the full exclusive ownership of those images for $350. First I thought on even a lower price, but DT don't allow lower prices than 350 USD.
You are welcome to look into my collection!
Photo credits: Maigi.
- 12 tips to make your journey photogenic
- Best road trip destinations around the world
- Pet Rescue Photography: Bigsby
- Going on the road? Some thoughts
- Work Trips - How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road