Selling rights for 350 USD
As time goes on, equipment improves, DT database is growing and my older images don't appear on first hundred search pages, I decided to sell the rights of some of my images.
I like to create new images, my skills are improving, my taste is changing, world is changing... so I looked at my older images and thought they still could be useful for somebody or some projects, but if nobody don't find or see them, they just remain on the bottom of my portfolio.
So, I made a collection SR-EL 350 USD.
It contains photos taken with my first camera Konica Minolta DiMAGE Z10, and their maximum size is 2048x1536 pixels. There are some textures and backgrounds too. I'll be happy to give away the full exclusive ownership of those images for $350. First I thought on even a lower price, but DT don't allow lower prices than 350 USD.
You are welcome to look into my collection!
Photo credits: Maigi.
- The most beautiful 5 places in the Republic of Moldova
- The language of colors
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs