Seminar on Microstock Photography for Romanians
At the end of the month, more exactly on 23 April, a small seminar on microstock photography will take place in Danube Delta with the theme "Dedicat stock sau adaptarea subiectelor obisnuite pentru stock?".
For the Romanian photographers who still didn't get a hang on what sells or not or how to have bigger sales, to get or not rejected this could be a perfect small context in which to learn a few things from someone who has been "there".
You can read more about this seminar at the following link:
Photo credits: Gabriela Insuratelu.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one