That Sentimental Factor
I’m finally doing it—I’ve just requested payment from DT! First it was, do I cash in at the $100th? Well it included the exclusive bonuses, so I thought, nah, I’ll wait ‘til I reach $100 of just sales. Silly, was my BFF's reaction to that, might as well wait until it's $200 was her tongue & cheek remark. Then I had to make a decision how as to how to receive my payment, Paypal or check. Paypal? But I wasn’t sure if I have to pay a fee and that’s just goes against my grain … Check? But it could take up to two weeks to process…
Well, this morning, I clicked that button: “Request Payment”. The payment method I selected was… check—I know, in this world of cyber- this, electronic- that, who does paper checks anymore? Well, I do.
Yes, that thing called sentiments.
DT has been a considerable part of my “recreative” life for almost nine months now and I am becoming more and more drawn into it. Hence, for this first payment, I want to add a sentimental factor into it--a paper check. Oh yes of course and most certainly, I am cashing the check, but only after I’ve taken DT-caliber images of it!
Photo credits: Jennifer Pitiquen.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know