Seperate elements or collections?
I wanted to share this info with those who upload collections of vector elements or photos in one file. This concerns dreamstime agency the most. For example if you upload a collection of vector 3d web icons like this one
Think about a buyer who wants to buy only one element from this collection and he don't have vector editing software so he wants JPG version and the smallest size possible. For example one credit version (480x480 size). Instead of paying 1 credit he has to buy 5,6 or 7 credit version to make one element from this collection useful, because if he buys this collection for one credit separate elements is too small. For example this 3d rss icon i uploaded separated from other elements has more downloads than the whole collection. Summary of this post: always upload separate elements after you submit collection.
Photo credits: Robisklp.
How to shoot events
- How To Create Epic Star Wars Style Star Fields in Adobe Photoshop
- Easy Ways to Create These 5 Retro Photography Styles from the Past
- 8 Lightroom Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
- How to Ensure Your Website’s Images Look Great on Retina Displays
- Animal Shelter Photography: Doc
- Mastering the Basics : Adobe Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : Adobe Lightroom
- Maximize Your use of Dreamstime Lightboxes