Seperate elements or collections?
I wanted to share this info with those who upload collections of vector elements or photos in one file. This concerns dreamstime agency the most. For example if you upload a collection of vector 3d web icons like this one
Think about a buyer who wants to buy only one element from this collection and he don't have vector editing software so he wants JPG version and the smallest size possible. For example one credit version (480x480 size). Instead of paying 1 credit he has to buy 5,6 or 7 credit version to make one element from this collection useful, because if he buys this collection for one credit separate elements is too small. For example this 3d rss icon i uploaded separated from other elements has more downloads than the whole collection. Summary of this post: always upload separate elements after you submit collection.
Photo credits: Robisklp.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America