Seperate elements or collections?
I wanted to share this info with those who upload collections of vector elements or photos in one file. This concerns dreamstime agency the most. For example if you upload a collection of vector 3d web icons like this one
Think about a buyer who wants to buy only one element from this collection and he don't have vector editing software so he wants JPG version and the smallest size possible. For example one credit version (480x480 size). Instead of paying 1 credit he has to buy 5,6 or 7 credit version to make one element from this collection useful, because if he buys this collection for one credit separate elements is too small. For example this 3d rss icon i uploaded separated from other elements has more downloads than the whole collection. Summary of this post: always upload separate elements after you submit collection.
Photo credits: Robisklp.
- The most beautiful 5 places in the Republic of Moldova
- The language of colors
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs