September 6, 2007
Tuesday will mark the 6th anniversary since the history-shaking attacks on New York City and Washington D.C. I've noticed, however, that although this was a huge event in national and world history, that it really isn't remembered through large amounts of stock photography. I was sitting at my computer the other night and thought to myself, "what can I do to commemorate this almost sacred day and pay respect to those who so patriotically gave their lives that morning?" As a result, I designed this image, with the red and white striped twin towers shooting into the star filled sky of blue. How will you remember?
- Your Thoughts on PIPA and SOPA?
- Use SITEMAPS draw more visitors to your portfolio
- Increase Your Sales with Inbound Links
- Making Your Portfolio Site More Accessible
- Make Your Print Materials More Effective
- Have a Website? Secrets to Effective Linking
- Is Your Business Card as Effective as it Could Be?
- Page Structure and Tags: What Does it Mean for Your Website?
- SEO 101: Page Titles and Meta Elements
- Get Your Photography Business Noticed
Related image searches
related image searches
This article has been read 876 times. Photo credits: John Sternig.