Tuesday will mark the 6th anniversary since the history-shaking attacks on New York City and Washington D.C. I've noticed, however, that although this was a huge event in national and world history, that it really isn't remembered through large amounts of stock photography. I was sitting at my computer the other night and thought to myself, "what can I do to commemorate this almost sacred day and pay respect to those who so patriotically gave their lives that morning?" As a result, I designed this image, with the red and white striped twin towers shooting into the star filled sky of blue. How will you remember?
Photo credits: John Sternig.
- Over 600 sales! Creativity never gets old!
- Taking Stock: Designing for Calendars!
- Dog Rescue Photography: Zeus the Tibetan mix
- How to Created Smooth, Subtle Gradients in Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : InDesign
- How to take sharper dogs pictures
- An Alligator ate my Action Camera!!!
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars