Tuesday will mark the 6th anniversary since the history-shaking attacks on New York City and Washington D.C. I've noticed, however, that although this was a huge event in national and world history, that it really isn't remembered through large amounts of stock photography. I was sitting at my computer the other night and thought to myself, "what can I do to commemorate this almost sacred day and pay respect to those who so patriotically gave their lives that morning?" As a result, I designed this image, with the red and white striped twin towers shooting into the star filled sky of blue. How will you remember?
Photo credits: John Sternig.
- Tip of the week: How to be more visible to buyers
- Animal Shelter Photography: Titan
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience