Tuesday will mark the 6th anniversary since the history-shaking attacks on New York City and Washington D.C. I've noticed, however, that although this was a huge event in national and world history, that it really isn't remembered through large amounts of stock photography. I was sitting at my computer the other night and thought to myself, "what can I do to commemorate this almost sacred day and pay respect to those who so patriotically gave their lives that morning?" As a result, I designed this image, with the red and white striped twin towers shooting into the star filled sky of blue. How will you remember?
Photo credits: John Sternig.
- Why viewing an image is not an exact science
- Not Much Colors in the Photo? Here's what you can do!
- Weekly Stock Photo Review 01
- Tip of the Week: 20 Must-Know Keyboard Shortcuts for Photoshop
- Dreamstime turns 20, you get a $15 anniversary referral bonus!
- Get to know the birds of Turkey - 19 - Sombre Tit
- Missed Opportunities
- Foreign Jorō Invasion!!!