Tuesday will mark the 6th anniversary since the history-shaking attacks on New York City and Washington D.C. I've noticed, however, that although this was a huge event in national and world history, that it really isn't remembered through large amounts of stock photography. I was sitting at my computer the other night and thought to myself, "what can I do to commemorate this almost sacred day and pay respect to those who so patriotically gave their lives that morning?" As a result, I designed this image, with the red and white striped twin towers shooting into the star filled sky of blue. How will you remember?
Photo credits: John Sternig.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava