Sergiu Nicolaescu died today. Rest in peace. - Dreamstime
Sergiu Florin Nicolaescu (April 13th 1930 - January 3rd 2013) was a Romanian film director and actor.
He was best known for his historical films, such as Mihai Viteazul (1970, released in English both under the equivalent title Michael the Brave and also as The Last Crusade), Dacii (1966, Les Guerriers), Razboiul Independenţei (1977, War of Independence), as well as for his series of thrillers that take place in the interwar Kingdom of Romania, such as Un comisar acuză (1973, A Police Inspector Calls).
Some photos and a movie sequence here: http://alveraphoto.blogspot.ro/2013/01/sergiu-nicolaescu.html
Rest in peace!
Photo credits: Karen Mitchell.
- Thoughtful about Drones
- How to do HDR Without Overdoing It
- How to get the Most from Your Smartphone Videography
- Reflection photography - 4 creative tips for amazing shots
- Dog Rescue Photography: Rico
- Spring is coming, time for a clean up
- How to Stay Safe When Photographing in Extreme Weather
- 5 Ways to Creatively Add Reflections in Your Stock Images