Sergiu Nicolaescu died today. Rest in peace.
Sergiu Florin Nicolaescu (April 13th 1930 - January 3rd 2013) was a Romanian film director and actor.
He was best known for his historical films, such as Mihai Viteazul (1970, released in English both under the equivalent title Michael the Brave and also as The Last Crusade), Dacii (1966, Les Guerriers), Razboiul Independenţei (1977, War of Independence), as well as for his series of thrillers that take place in the interwar Kingdom of Romania, such as Un comisar acuză (1973, A Police Inspector Calls).
Some photos and a movie sequence here: http://alveraphoto.blogspot.ro/2013/01/sergiu-nicolaescu.html
Rest in peace!
Photo credits: Karen Mitchell.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava