Sergiu Nicolaescu died today. Rest in peace.
Sergiu Florin Nicolaescu (April 13th 1930 - January 3rd 2013) was a Romanian film director and actor.
He was best known for his historical films, such as Mihai Viteazul (1970, released in English both under the equivalent title Michael the Brave and also as The Last Crusade), Dacii (1966, Les Guerriers), Razboiul Independenţei (1977, War of Independence), as well as for his series of thrillers that take place in the interwar Kingdom of Romania, such as Un comisar acuză (1973, A Police Inspector Calls).
Some photos and a movie sequence here: http://alveraphoto.blogspot.ro/2013/01/sergiu-nicolaescu.html
Rest in peace!
Photo credits: Karen Mitchell.
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Forress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite
- The Stock Photography Industry is Changing Again, Will You Be Able to Change Too?
- Tip of the week: Illustrations, how to and how not to
- When night becomes more colorful than day