Sergiu Nicolaescu died today. Rest in peace.
Sergiu Florin Nicolaescu (April 13th 1930 - January 3rd 2013) was a Romanian film director and actor.
He was best known for his historical films, such as Mihai Viteazul (1970, released in English both under the equivalent title Michael the Brave and also as The Last Crusade), Dacii (1966, Les Guerriers), Razboiul Independenţei (1977, War of Independence), as well as for his series of thrillers that take place in the interwar Kingdom of Romania, such as Un comisar acuză (1973, A Police Inspector Calls).
Some photos and a movie sequence here: http://alveraphoto.blogspot.ro/2013/01/sergiu-nicolaescu.html
Rest in peace!
Photo credits: Karen Mitchell.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget