Seriously, how is Dreamstime's situation?
I've been asking myself this for a few months. Since April things started goind really bad here, but anyway I've never had great numbers on Dreamstime.
I'm writing this beacuse I realized that today, in 24 hours, on another agency (a good agency, not a crappy one) I've had more sales than on DT in two MONTHS.
One day vs two months. Is it all right for you? Not for me.
I think there's something really wrong. Even low tiers perform much better in terms of sales than DT for me.
If Dreamstime wanna be a top tier should think about this. I'm not a newbie, and my company manages to sell almost 100.000 images a year (and we started in january 18th 2011 as pros). Do you know how much of the total is DT? About 1,8%.
It's a pity that thing are going so bad here: I don't even consider DT anymore when i do statistics because it is nearly irrelevant.
We have put much effort into uploading here and we feel someway cheated. Personally, I'm really, really sad about this.
Are there any customers left anyway? It's a proper question.
Please be constructive while answering to this post. I keep thinking that there's something fishy going on against me and my company. 1,8% is just too ridicolously low compared to other agencies.
That's all folks, I hope this can be a civil discussion.
I leave you with a random image that I hope you enjoy.
Photo credits: MinervaStudio.
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite
- The Stock Photography Industry is Changing Again, Will You Be Able to Change Too?
- Tip of the week: Illustrations, how to and how not to