Set your next Dreamstime Milestone
For so long mine has been to get a "people shot" accepted. And of course, like with everything else, i spent way too long perfecting it, before i even submitted one. Today, i got my first portrait accepted, which was also the first portrait i ever submitted. It feels great knowing im finally breaking through that huge milestone. But in true maggie style, ive been so particular about the quality, that i only submitted one, to test the water. So now whats my next milestone ?
Maybe ill go for a "second portrait accepted" goal, or how about my "first portrait sale". That would be a great one!
Whatever your goal is, im sure we all have them. Id love to know the little milestones you set yourself, especially those of you who, like me are learning along the way..
Photo credits: Maggie Molloy.
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs
- Helping more than the dogs
- Tip of the week: 8 GIMP newbie tips