Set your next Dreamstime Milestone
For so long mine has been to get a "people shot" accepted. And of course, like with everything else, i spent way too long perfecting it, before i even submitted one. Today, i got my first portrait accepted, which was also the first portrait i ever submitted. It feels great knowing im finally breaking through that huge milestone. But in true maggie style, ive been so particular about the quality, that i only submitted one, to test the water. So now whats my next milestone ?
Maybe ill go for a "second portrait accepted" goal, or how about my "first portrait sale". That would be a great one!
Whatever your goal is, im sure we all have them. Id love to know the little milestones you set yourself, especially those of you who, like me are learning along the way..
Photo credits: Maggie Molloy.
All about color
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - ISO
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step