In microstock goals setting is a vital part of the process. Goals channels your energy in a clear direction. With goals you have somewhere to go. Realistic goals examples can be:
- monthly upload of an X number of images
- weekly shooting of a number of X photos
- reaching an X number of images in portfolio
- earn X dollars per image or grow your RPI to X level
- win the Dreamstime monthly assignment :-)
- get one your image to became an editor choice
I could go on as goals can be so wide in scope and personal. The point is that if you get used to seet goals and make plans to reach them, ultimately you will succeed.