I'm happy to report that setting my own uploading goals has kept me going - and expanding my portfolio. With 1 sale short of 2000 sales and house renovations ahead of me I've set myself a goal of getting 50 shots online out of my renos. I'm off to a good start!
On a side note - if you need to drive screws and haven't tried an impact driver you're in for a surprise! It is the king of driving screws effortlessly!!!
Photo credits: Brad Calkins.
All about color
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars
- Tip of the week: 5 Beginner’s Tips about stock photos that sell the most
- Choosing the Right Font to Reinforce your Message
- Picking Icon Sets that Compliment Your Web Design
- Best Do-It-Yourself Web Design Platforms for Photographers
- Myrtle the Photogenic Hummingbird
- Tip of the week: Photoshop file formats explained
- 7 Tips for Laying out Effective Email Newletters