I'm happy to report that setting my own uploading goals has kept me going - and expanding my portfolio. With 1 sale short of 2000 sales and house renovations ahead of me I've set myself a goal of getting 50 shots online out of my renos. I'm off to a good start!
On a side note - if you need to drive screws and haven't tried an impact driver you're in for a surprise! It is the king of driving screws effortlessly!!!
Photo credits: Brad Calkins.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror