seven up yipeio!
I started many years ago with a couple of images, and gave up. Checked back recently and one image had generated earnings. I have resumed submitting images with a new goal of trying to get +++$100.00 in sales. Then the next goal will be to try and get that every month. The only problem is because of high refusals, I can only upload a couple of images now, so the odds of just getting a few approved has dropped. I hope that the limitation on uploads is not permanent, and that if I can get a couple of images approved the limitation will be lifted. I sure would like to know how the process works, do they review the image unbiased without seeing who submitted it, are the images reviewed by just one person or a group of reviewers.
Photo credits: Steve Keller.
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Forress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite
- The Stock Photography Industry is Changing Again, Will You Be Able to Change Too?
- Tip of the week: Illustrations, how to and how not to
- When night becomes more colorful than day