seven up yipeio!
I started many years ago with a couple of images, and gave up. Checked back recently and one image had generated earnings. I have resumed submitting images with a new goal of trying to get +++$100.00 in sales. Then the next goal will be to try and get that every month. The only problem is because of high refusals, I can only upload a couple of images now, so the odds of just getting a few approved has dropped. I hope that the limitation on uploads is not permanent, and that if I can get a couple of images approved the limitation will be lifted. I sure would like to know how the process works, do they review the image unbiased without seeing who submitted it, are the images reviewed by just one person or a group of reviewers.
Photo credits: Steve Keller.
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips