Seven wonders park
Two days ago I have been to 7 wonders park in kota , rajasthan. Its a newly opened park and now a premier attraction of Kota, Rajasthan. This park has replicas of the Seven Wonders of The World including Taj Mahal, Pyramids of Egypt, Eiffel Tower, Brazil's Christ the Redeemer, Statue of Liberty and Rome's Colosseum.
This park is located on the side of Kishore Sagar and the monuments look quite beautiful in the evenings with good lightings and lake in the background.
Here I am sharing some of the pics. I hope you all will like it.
Photo credits: Sheetal Agarwal.
- Tip of the week: Refusal reasons: Not RF stock/Not quite what we are looking for/Lack concept
- Story of a photo (II): Klopp has finally done it
- A Refuge for the Soaring Swallow-tailed Kite
- From Dreamstime with Love
- Ten Things You Can Do To Make Landscape Photos Your Passion
- Making Money by Designing Virtual Backgrounds for Videoconferencing!
- Time of silence
- Tip of the week: Refusal reasons: Copyright