Seven wonders park
Two days ago I have been to 7 wonders park in kota , rajasthan. Its a newly opened park and now a premier attraction of Kota, Rajasthan. This park has replicas of the Seven Wonders of The World including Taj Mahal, Pyramids of Egypt, Eiffel Tower, Brazil's Christ the Redeemer, Statue of Liberty and Rome's Colosseum.
This park is located on the side of Kishore Sagar and the monuments look quite beautiful in the evenings with good lightings and lake in the background.
Here I am sharing some of the pics. I hope you all will like it.
Photo credits: Sheetal Agarwal.
How to shoot events
- 10 Tips for Using Window’s Built-In Photography Applications
- Pet Adoption Photography: Willow
- How to Capture Cinematic Style Photographs
- Sky is not the limit
- Mastering the Basics: Indesign part 1 of 3
- Weddings: a miracle event, a privilege to photograph
- How I get to the dwarf's house
- Okefenokee Swamp Photographer's Guide: Where to Paddle