We always come to a time where we saw some outstanding picture with very good lighting that we wish we can do it also. It is possible, look carefully at the shadows. Ask yourself with this
Question: 1)Where the shadows drop.
2)How harsh is the shadows.
3)How long is the shadows.
Knowing where the shadows drop we can tell where the key light kick in.We also can figure out what kind of light are use by studying how harsh is the shadows (soft-box,,round head or umbrella . Finally the longer or shorter of the shadows will let us know where the light are places and of cause not to forget the highlight which have the same theory like shadows.
By studying both of this carefully learning lighting are fun.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!