The shah Faisal Mosque
The complex also houses the Islamic Research Centre, library, museum, lecture hall, cafeteria and the offices of the faculty of the Islamic University situated there.
I like to visit the holy place and meet local warmhearted people .Sometimes they will invite you to take picture with them and many local people even can say hello in Chinese word .When I talk with pakistanese they often say that Chinese and Pakistanese are not friends but brothers. Although someone says that in Pakistan anythings is possibile and none is safe,I enjoy the atmosphere of quiet comfort in shah Faisal Mosque .
Photo credits: He Yujun.
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite