The shah Faisal Mosque
The complex also houses the Islamic Research Centre, library, museum, lecture hall, cafeteria and the offices of the faculty of the Islamic University situated there.
I like to visit the holy place and meet local warmhearted people .Sometimes they will invite you to take picture with them and many local people even can say hello in Chinese word .When I talk with pakistanese they often say that Chinese and Pakistanese are not friends but brothers. Although someone says that in Pakistan anythings is possibile and none is safe,I enjoy the atmosphere of quiet comfort in shah Faisal Mosque .
Photo credits: He Yujun.
How to shoot events
- Pet Rescue Photography: Otis
- Chess ... what a passion!
- Professional Caption For Event Photography
- Tips on media filling
- Body parts in photography
- 10 cleanest cities in the world for the year 2018 which attracted many tourists and photographers
- Location Spotlight: Anna Ruby Falls, Georgia
- Tip of the Week: When is a model release required?