The shah Faisal Mosque
The complex also houses the Islamic Research Centre, library, museum, lecture hall, cafeteria and the offices of the faculty of the Islamic University situated there.
I like to visit the holy place and meet local warmhearted people .Sometimes they will invite you to take picture with them and many local people even can say hello in Chinese word .When I talk with pakistanese they often say that Chinese and Pakistanese are not friends but brothers. Although someone says that in Pakistan anythings is possibile and none is safe,I enjoy the atmosphere of quiet comfort in shah Faisal Mosque .
Photo credits: He Yujun.
- Ideas on sea and ocean photos
- Tip of the week: Never forget to straighten your images
- My effective way for calls-to-action giving more subscriptions for newsletter
- Rain session in India ! 410th Images Approved
- Uncovering the Secrets behind the Call to action that Convert
- To GIMP or to Photoshop, That is the Question
- 5 Bad Habits to Stop Now to Become a Better Photographer
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand Out – and SELL!