The shah Faisal Mosque
The complex also houses the Islamic Research Centre, library, museum, lecture hall, cafeteria and the offices of the faculty of the Islamic University situated there.
I like to visit the holy place and meet local warmhearted people .Sometimes they will invite you to take picture with them and many local people even can say hello in Chinese word .When I talk with pakistanese they often say that Chinese and Pakistanese are not friends but brothers. Although someone says that in Pakistan anythings is possibile and none is safe,I enjoy the atmosphere of quiet comfort in shah Faisal Mosque .
Photo credits: He Yujun.
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings
- Designing front covers with emotions - advise and contest entry