The shah Faisal Mosque
The complex also houses the Islamic Research Centre, library, museum, lecture hall, cafeteria and the offices of the faculty of the Islamic University situated there.
I like to visit the holy place and meet local warmhearted people .Sometimes they will invite you to take picture with them and many local people even can say hello in Chinese word .When I talk with pakistanese they often say that Chinese and Pakistanese are not friends but brothers. Although someone says that in Pakistan anythings is possibile and none is safe,I enjoy the atmosphere of quiet comfort in shah Faisal Mosque .
Photo credits: He Yujun.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!