Shall I search before shoot
Well,suppose we don't do this job before shoot,how can we guarantee no similar images uploaded before or how can we say you didn't steal from others if you both upload a similar image?
Susan Sontag,the American scholar used to say,the existence of everything on earth end themselves in pictures nowadays(mainly like this).
We have so many pictures already and are producing more and more.If we'd rather think of our work as a document more than an art work, shall we shoot everything include shit?
Do you search before shoot?
edited by admin - moved image to the top
Photo credits: Yucheng Ma.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images