Shall I search before shoot
Well,suppose we don't do this job before shoot,how can we guarantee no similar images uploaded before or how can we say you didn't steal from others if you both upload a similar image?
Susan Sontag,the American scholar used to say,the existence of everything on earth end themselves in pictures nowadays(mainly like this).
We have so many pictures already and are producing more and more.If we'd rather think of our work as a document more than an art work, shall we shoot everything include shit?
Do you search before shoot?
edited by admin - moved image to the top
Photo credits: Yucheng Ma.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror