Shall I search before shoot
Well,suppose we don't do this job before shoot,how can we guarantee no similar images uploaded before or how can we say you didn't steal from others if you both upload a similar image?
Susan Sontag,the American scholar used to say,the existence of everything on earth end themselves in pictures nowadays(mainly like this).
We have so many pictures already and are producing more and more.If we'd rather think of our work as a document more than an art work, shall we shoot everything include shit?
Do you search before shoot?
edited by admin - moved image to the top
Photo credits: Yucheng Ma.
- Ideas on sea and ocean photos
- Tip of the week: Never forget to straighten your images
- My effective way for calls-to-action giving more subscriptions for newsletter
- Rain session in India ! 410th Images Approved
- Uncovering the Secrets behind the Call to action that Convert
- To GIMP or to Photoshop, That is the Question
- 5 Bad Habits to Stop Now to Become a Better Photographer
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand Out – and SELL!