Shamrock & Trinity
The shamrock, not to be confused with the 4-leaf clover, is an important symbol in the Irish culture.
Legend has it that Saint Patrick, the patron saint of Ireland, has used the shamrock in the fields of Ireland to explain Trinity and convert pagans to Christianity. Three leaves, but still one plant.
Though not theologically flawless, this analogy still lives on & is used to teach children about the Trinity.
Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone :)
How to Design Effective Ads for Mobile Devices
Join our blog contest to win $600 worth of prizes. Share your best practices in designing mobile ads that create engagement and conversion rates.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
Related image searches
Ireland related image searches