Shamrock & Trinity
The shamrock, not to be confused with the 4-leaf clover, is an important symbol in the Irish culture.
Legend has it that Saint Patrick, the patron saint of Ireland, has used the shamrock in the fields of Ireland to explain Trinity and convert pagans to Christianity. Three leaves, but still one plant.
Though not theologically flawless, this analogy still lives on & is used to teach children about the Trinity.
Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone :)
- When "Happily" isn't "Forever After"
- Food Photography: A Recipe For Success! (Part 2)
- Tip of the week: Understanding camera's exposure compensation feature.
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!
- How to succeed in street photography as a hobbyist photographer
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles
Related image searches
Christianity related image searches