Shanghai Oriental Sports Center
Shanghai Oriental Sports Center is the fourteenth session of the World Swimming Championships in the competition venues, but also following the Shanghai World Expo and later, a new landmark building in Shanghai, which owns a 1.5 million main stadium, swimming pool and 5 thousand 5 thousand People outdoor diving pool. As the first batch of visitors, had the honor to record this beautiful moment.
Photo credits: Yunhao Zhang.
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs
- Helping more than the dogs
- Tip of the week: 8 GIMP newbie tips
- Why I love Norfolk
- Triberg Waterfalls, Germany: The Black Forest's Beautiful Secret
- Tip from the Hunters: Safety First