Shanghai Wild Zoo
I went to Shanghai Wild Zoo on last Monday. Because of the bright sunshine and high temperature, most of the animals and birds slept under the umbrage or in the cave, where was shady and cool. So I walked around the zoo for many times with few photos taken. After 4 pm, the animals and birds became more active and came out.
Especially for the lemurs, they ran and jumped everywhere, fought with each other. When I was shooting other lemurs, one lemur jumped on my back suddenly. I was frightened at a shot while. But it was so light and didn’t hurt me at all. I just made my back incline and let it get down from my back. It’s the most interesting thing I met in the zoo^_^
Photo credits: Haishan Li.
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!
- Splendour of Southampton
- 10 Tips for Travel Photographers
- Tip of the week: When is a model camera ready?