Shanghai Wild Zoo
I went to Shanghai Wild Zoo on last Monday. Because of the bright sunshine and high temperature, most of the animals and birds slept under the umbrage or in the cave, where was shady and cool. So I walked around the zoo for many times with few photos taken. After 4 pm, the animals and birds became more active and came out.
Especially for the lemurs, they ran and jumped everywhere, fought with each other. When I was shooting other lemurs, one lemur jumped on my back suddenly. I was frightened at a shot while. But it was so light and didn’t hurt me at all. I just made my back incline and let it get down from my back. It’s the most interesting thing I met in the zoo^_^
Photo credits: Haishan Li.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava