Shanghai Wild Zoo
I went to Shanghai Wild Zoo on last Monday. Because of the bright sunshine and high temperature, most of the animals and birds slept under the umbrage or in the cave, where was shady and cool. So I walked around the zoo for many times with few photos taken. After 4 pm, the animals and birds became more active and came out.
Especially for the lemurs, they ran and jumped everywhere, fought with each other. When I was shooting other lemurs, one lemur jumped on my back suddenly. I was frightened at a shot while. But it was so light and didn’t hurt me at all. I just made my back incline and let it get down from my back. It’s the most interesting thing I met in the zoo^_^
Photo credits: Haishan Li.
- Just For the Love of Nature
- The killer on the cover -- reading into the clues
- Use a cooling off period for better submissions
- Summer Thunderstorms - The Water Cycle
- 10 tips to help you write a good blog
- Tip of the Week: Creating your own custom cards
- “You Should Frame That!” (How many photographs can a wall handle?)
- Punta Della Dogana, Venice: The Quiet Brother of the Proud Piazza San Marco