Shangri-la just like a legend,when James Hilton wrote this place in his novel "Lost Horizon", no one know where this mysterious place excactly is follow the clue mentioned in the novel with"Pyramid-like peaks, the blue lakes, wide meadows,"people fine the place in Yunnan province, on the ancient Tea-Horse Road to tibet. the word “Shangri-La” in tibetan means "the sun and the moon in heart" ,with beautiful landscape and special folk custom
Photo credits: Runnybabbit.
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!
- How to succeed in street photography as a hobbyist photographer
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles
- Tip of the week: Of Travelling and Planning
- Tips for Picking Fonts that Compliment Your Message not Distract From it
- Know Your Subject