Share funny or "sticky" situation you had to get that "perfect" shot.
I was reading someone elses blog and he commented on running for his camera and sitting in the morning dew with disheveled hair to get that perfect shot of a skink on a rock sunning herself.
It got me to thinking how often I'll be flying down an old dirt road and I spot the perfect shot. Slamming on my breaks and doing a Uey, to go back and pull my camera out and start clicking.
I take my camera pretty well everywhere I go - so opportunities pop up quite often. Maybe you stayed too long and got yourself in a bad situation. Maybe you got too up close and personal with an animal or bug. Maybe you stepped in something when you weren't watching your steps.
Tell my your story, embarassing, funny or "sticky"
Let's have some fun.
Photo credits: Leah Smith.
- 12 tips to make your journey photogenic
- Best road trip destinations around the world
- Pet Rescue Photography: Bigsby
- Going on the road? Some thoughts
- Work Trips - How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road