Shark (as) on the plate - Dreamstime
I stayed at surface longer than others. My guide solved some technical problem on the equipment, so I didn
Evidently I have disturbed it. While on other occasions this kind of shark is very calm and divers at all ignores, now after each firing of lightning it stirred. So I took just three frames and left nervous six-foot long creature having more rest.
Photo credits: Petr Zamecnik.
- Spring is coming, time for a clean up
- How to Stay Safe When Photographing in Extreme Weather
- 5 Ways to Creatively Add Reflections in Your Stock Images
- Create Your Own Custom Brushes in Adobe Photoshop
- Species Spotlight: Killdeer... voice that carries
- Tip of the week: How to make your descriptions work for you
- Creative Ways to Incorporate Reflections in Your Photography
- First commercial steps with a drone