SHIMLA, from historic British era capital to part of India
Britishers invaded India , History can describe about same .
Britishers were amazed with the beauty of shimla , they setup Shimla as summer capital of British India .
Visit to Shimla uniquely reflects vintage era of british rule in India.
From Beautiful Ridge to Historic Buildings of British Period which where build by them during 1900 . These buildings have been build at atnoshing 6000-6500 ft from sea level during 1930.
Britishers were truly mesmerized with scenic view Shimla , they whole heartedly developed the Shimla .
A gift to preserve from Brits.
Photo credits: Pranshth.
All about color
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - ISO
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step